We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Permanent. FT. 36 hours per week. Term time + 2 weeks.
Salary Scale 1-2 (£21,815-£23,014 pro rata).
Are you an experienced and flexible administrator who can really make a difference?
Have you got experience in working in a school environment?
Whitehall Park school is a free school which opened with just two Reception classes in September 2014. This year is very exciting as we have got our first Year 6 cohort. Our vision is to become an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, self-managing individual with a range of key skills who can make a difference to our school? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds within a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
We are seeking to appoint an admin assistant who will work closely with the Office manager and leadership team, providing a full administrative service, as well as being responsible for the day to day management of the reception in the School Office. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate impressive skills and achievements in the management of day to day business in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build excellent relationships with the whole school community
- Someone flexible and happy to work various work patterns and to participate in school events
- Ability to use your own initiative to deal sensitively with a range of complex issues and confidential information
- Skills and expertise in updating website, social media platforms and writing newsletter articles.
- Experience in a similar role either in a school environment or with similar skills and experience.
Position Available: As soon as possible
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- A competitive salary to attract the best
- A positive and innovative working environment
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, driving up standards and providing valuable support to staff
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download an application pack below. Once you have completed BOTH your application form and monitoring form, please email them back to our office manager, Marion Piacenza at email@example.com .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st December
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 2nd December
Interview Date: Week commencing 6th December