How does the PTCA work?
Members and their roles
To get to know each member a bit more, click on their name.
Members of the PTCA
Class Rep Coordinator
In 2018 Whitehall Park PTCA became a charity. This means as a charity we have the following:
– Exempt from paying income and corporation tax.
– We are able to receive charitable donations from local and national companies.
– Eligible to apply to grant making charitable trusts.
– Being able to receive donations made through payroll giving and company matched giving scenes.
– Being able to apply for gift aid.
All involvement is very welcome so please do get in touch;
To find out more about the role of the PTCA and to read the Constitution, Click Here