How does the PTCA work?
Please see who our PTCA members are and what role they have:
|Marianne Westergaard||PTCA Chair|
|Chris Galbraith||Vice PTCA Chair|
|Stephen Le Chuiton||Communications|
Stephane Le Chuiton
|Lara Glass||Class Rep Coordinator|
To find out more about the role of the PTCA and to read the Constitution.
In 2018 Whitehall Park PTCA became a charity. This means we have the following:
- Exempt from paying income and corporation tax.
- We are able to receive charitable donations from local and national companies.
- Eligible to apply to grant making charitable trusts.
- Being able to receive donations made through payroll giving and company matched giving scenes.
- Being able to apply for gift aid.
Join our PTCA Team
All involvement is very welcome so please do get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com or Officeteam@whitehallparkschool.org.uk
- Facebook – closed group available to members, search Whitehall Park School PTCA to join.