Thank you to those of you who took the time to fill out our annual parent questionnaire. It was lovely to read the wide range of positive comments about our school.
These particularly highlighted:
- The positive relationships throughout the school between children, adults and local community
- The staff are caring and compassionate; an inclusive culture
- The senior leadership team are well-informed, caring and actively involved with children and parents
- Children progress well; most parents feel that they receive regular information about the progress of their children
- How happy their children are in school and how much they enjoy learning
To read the full report from 2014-2015, please click here.
To read the full report from Autumn 2015, please click here.