Welcome to Whitehall Park School, a primary free school which is set to open in September 2014 with two Reception classes of 28 pupils.
The Secretary of State for Education has agreed to enter into a Funding Agreement with Bellevue Place Education Trust for the school which will be founded in the Whitehall Park area of Islington, on the former site of the Ashmount School in Ashmount Road.
If you are considering sending your child(ren) to Whitehall Park School, please register your interest to ensure that you receive information about the progress of the school.
Come Along and Help Us on Site – Saturday 30th August 10am – 3pm
We will be on site between 10am and 3pm this Saturday, the 30th of August, if you have a free half an hour (or more) when you could come and help out with putting together furniture, painting, gardening, weeding, sweeping, putting up sheds, clearing, sorting and general tidying up. If you can make all or part of the time, please email Laura at email@example.com. Alternatively, please just turn up on the day!
Please come along in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or messy.
If you have any of the following, we would be most grateful if you could bring along:
- Yourself and your muscles!
- Any spare masonry paint, sanding paper, and brushes
- Any Ronseal, fence treatment or similar wood treatments along with brushes
- Sweeping brushes or brooms
- Gardening equipment gloves, forks, spades, secateurs, shears
- Any donations, e.g. plants, compost, or anything that you think might help
Thanks for your support!
Whitehall Park School Team