We are looking for an outstanding, passionate individual to join our team and lead Whitehall Park School.
Headteacher Main Purpose:
- Devise, agree and implement a post-opening strategic plan that realises and sustains the Trustees’ vision for the school to which you are appointed.
- Ensure that learning is at the heart of everything the school does.
- Develop a culture that promotes inspired teaching and outstanding learning.
- Develop school policies and practices that promote effective learning in a safe and secure
- Take a strategic role in the development and use of existing and emerging learning resources to ensure continuous improvement in learning experiences and pupil outcomes.
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and review every aspect of school life.
- Take any and all legitimate actions necessary to achieve successful outcomes in keeping with strategies and targets agreed with the Local Advisory Board and Trust.
Visit our recruitment page to read our Application Pack and how to find out more through our recruitment consultants, see the important dates and which forms to use to apply.