- Here you can see how our children blend the sounds in the green words to read them.
2. Here you can see children working cooperatively and supporting each other to read their books.
3. Here you can see how children celebrate their successes in their learning by giving each other ‘cheers’.
4. Here you can see the children in action with the alphabet chant which they rehearse to learn the initial sounds.
5. Here you can see children responding to teacher questioning using Think-Pair-Share as a technique for collaborative learning.
6. Here you can see an introduction of maths vocabulary using my turn- your turn.
7. Click on the video link to watch the introduction to the Maths Meeting Wall.
8. Click on the video link to see the Days of the Week song from Maths Meeting Wall.
9. Click on the video link to see an example of a PE lesson here at Whitehall Park where the focus is football.
10. Click on the video link to see the children of Whitehall Park modelling key teaching techniques used by our staff.
11. Click on the video link to see Lavender Class music assembly linked to their topic ‘Break and Remake’.