Inspirational Extended Schools leader
Permanent. FT. 36.25 hours per week. Term time + 2 wks
Salary Scale 5 (£24,135-£26,136 ).
Passionate about children? Able to lead, inspire and motivate?
Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Looking for a unique challenge? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
Whitehall Park school is a brand new school which opened with just two Reception classes in September 2014. Each year, two more classes join our expanding Whitehall Park family. We now have Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 groups. Our vision is to become an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, self-managing individual with a range of key skills who can make a difference to our school? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds within a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and highly motivated practitioner to lead our Extended Schools provision (Before and After school clubs and care) and make our brand new school outstanding. We are looking for an individual to join our friendly team who are ready to share their enthusiasm and who, above all, is passionate about education and the opportunities a good quality school experience can provide all children.
Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build excellent relationships with the whole school community
- Someone flexible and happy to work various work patterns and to participate in school events
- Someone to provide safe, high quality play and learning opportunities for children.
- Someone to be responsible for the day to day organisation and operation of 24 weekly clubs.
- Someone using their own initiative to think outside the box
- Outstanding use of Microsoft Office especially Excel to produce registers and data sheets.
Position Available: After October Half Term
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- A competitive salary to attract the best
- A positive and innovative working environment
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, driving up standards and providing valuable support to staff
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please complete the application form and the monitoring for below and email it back to this address upon completion: [email protected]
Telephone calls, questions and emails are encouraged. Please contact:
Marion Piacenza Office Manager [email protected]
Closing date: Tuesday 2nd October
Shortlisting: Tuesday 9th October
Interviews: Week starting on 15th October
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Job Description Extended Schools Leader
Application form Extended Schools Leader
Monitoring form Extended Schools Leader