How does the PTCA work?
Please see who our PTCA members are and what role they have:
|Amber Short||PTCA Chair|
|Anna Melville-James||Vice PTCA Chair|
|Hayleigh Powell||WPS Teacher|
Stephane Le Chuiton
|Lara Glass||Class Rep Coordinator|
In 2018 Whitehall Park PTCA became a charity. This means as a charity we have the following:
– Exempt from paying income and corporation tax.
– We are able to receive charitable donations from local and national companies.
– Eligible to apply to grant making charitable trusts.
– Being able to receive donations made through payroll giving and company matched giving scenes.
– Being able to apply for gift aid.
All involvement is very welcome so please do get in touch;
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – closed group available to members, search Whitehall Park School PTCA to join
To find out more about the role of the PTCA and to read the Constitution, Click Here
We currently do not have any events coming up
Key Document to read